About Casa Luna
Casa Luna is situated in the pine covered valley of La Flota in Ibiza’s south west as few minutes from the charming town of San Jose with it’s historical church and a mix of banks, shops and restaurants.
Only a ten minute drive from the airport, this solar powered house is ideally located to explore the stunning beaches of the south and west coast.
An ideal house for seeking total privacy and tranquillity Casa Luna surrounds itself with pine forests and farmland.
The house is modern yet respects traditional Ibicencan architecture allowing it to blend seamlessly with it’s surroundings and it will provide a luxurious and comfortable holiday home for large families or groups of friends, sleeps 11 comfortably and a couple more little heads when needed.
- A large swimming pool (18x5m) with shallow end ideal for small children
- Extensive terraces with a wealth of plants and large grass lawn sympathetically lit.
- An outside shower – Perfect after a day at the beach!
- Several large daybeds and parasols
- Large covered outside dining area sitting up to 16 people.
- Parking for several vehicles
- Primarily solar powered
- Backup electricity Generator
- Water from own well
- Under floor heating
- Alarm and external lighting controlled from within the property
- 5 Bedrooms (each with external access)
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Spacious living Room
- 1 Guest toilet
- 1 Kitchen
- Several Outdoor Terraces
- 1 Swimming Pool 18×5 metres
- Superking Balinese Bed
- En suite Bathroom with huge Hammam Style style shower and large stone bath A/C
- Direct access to terrace and pool
- Super king Balinese bed
- En suite bathroom with large walk in shower
- Direct access to rear terrace
- Twin Beds
- Direct access to decked sun terrace
- Bathroom shared with bedroom 4
- Super king Balinese bed
- Direct access to terrace and pool, and decked sun terrace
- Bathroom shared with bedroom 3 with huge Hammam Style style shower
- Separate W/C
- Toilet and hand basin
- A double bed with a single bunk above
- Sleeps 3
- Perfect for children as leads off of the Master Suite
- Direct Access to the pool Terrace
- One large, open plan Salon, offering ample space to relax, dine, socialise and play.
- A bright room that enjoys amazing views across the pool and gardens.
- It boasts ample seating and a large plasma TV with cable, WIFI and internet
- Includes a well placed circular dining table, seating 8 in comfort
A well designed fully equipped kitchen which includes a 5 hob gas stove, double electric oven, double fridge freezer with wine cooler, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and storage room.
1 Spacious Living Room
1 Guest Toilet
Several Outdoor Terraces
1 Swimming Pool 18 x 5 Metres